Sunday, October 13, 2013

Victoria Crafternoon

Yesterday we had a crafternoon at my Mom's house. She and her friend Linda sewed up my Pirate Quilt that I have been working on for the 30th birthday - amazing isn't it!? The parts are assembled, now the actual 'quilting' needs to be done!


And of course, because it's Spinzilla week, I spun the whole time.


And my sister worked on her own sewing projects!


I finished off the bobbins I had stared before (I will be posting a Spinzilla Recap next week, describing all the wool I spun and what I intend to do with it!), and started another SweetGeorgia Fibre Club colourway...


The sewing was fun, the tea was hot, and I think everyone had a good time.




And my sister made me an awesome little table cloth for home... haha - awesome pattern huh!? "Scary Knitting Halloween" I'd say! Dogs chewing swatches, angry little boys in sweaters, needles being used as chopsicks!



No comments:

Post a Comment